Wednesday, January 2, 2013

There. And Back. Again.

Apparently I'm insane because I think I'll try and bring this blog back. I don't have time to review every book I've read, so I'm gonna review my favorites since I last blogged, and then will be (every now and then) reviewing books I particularly loved.

So yeah. 

This is your fault Brittany. You blogged and I was all like, damn, it's been a while since I've seen the written word. Tumblr is fun, but so freaking condensed, I feel guilty writing more than two complete sentences together.

So yeah. I am obviously insane.

Also although I try like mad to find my errors, I am notoriously a bad speller. So, apologies in advance. Hopefully, at the very least, I can spell the titles of the books correctly.

Lastly, the font I previously used seems to no longer be an option, so I guess I'm going with something different now? Ok. 

Peace, Sarah D (Sadie)

No comments:

Post a Comment